- Instructor(s): Adam Meikle
- Thursdays, 4:15 - 5:15pm
- Session 1: January 11 - February 8
- Session 2: February 15 - March 15
- Price $100 CAD / 5 classes
- ART LAB Kids Camp is March 20 - 30, 2018 • ..or maybe you're interested in volunteering? Let us know!
Calling all creative teens who love ART. Express yourself freely, while learning a variety of artistic techniques in drawing, painting, and the visual arts. Teens will:
• Explore subject matter, such as: realism, abstraction, color fields, portraiture, wild life, landscape, and more
• Learn artistic techniques, such as: composition, 3-dimensionality, shading, painting with color and texture, abstraction, realism, and more
• Learn about art history’s influences on today’s modern artists
• Receive one-to-one, encouraging and inspiring expert art instruction
• Be guided based on their personal artistic level, interests and needs
• Benefit with enhanced health and wellness that art and creativity are known for, such as increased self-esteem, higher test scores, and better communication skills
Personal Drawing Pad Required. All other art supplies included!